Friday 14 February 2014

Love! St-Valentine- 14 february 2014-Shahrzad Ghaffari-Hotel Auberge Manoir Ville Marie-Hochelaga-Montreal-Quebec-Canada



'To my dear mother who is always a very loving person 


my dear father who was a very loving person,




To my dear brother & wife,
To my dear sister & husband,
To my dear husband & myself,
To my dear cousins & husbands or wives (only one allowed!),
To all my dear friends & their husbands or wives (only one!),
To all dear couples or twos who are holding together and trying hard to keep their families together through 
Compassion & Love...
'Good Luck', 
Photo: Shahrzad Ghaffari, Feb.2014

And to dear those who are starting to know Love & 
the dear most disappointed ones
we all together are sending the seeds of Compassion & Love...'


Wishing you every moment of life full of Compassion and Love, Happy Valentine day!!!

Love,
'The Essance of  Love', 
Photo: Shahrzad Ghaffari, Feb.2014



Is you!
Is me!
Is her!
Is him!
Is us!





Meanwhile,
Love,  you are such a smart independant energy that we all depend on you to survive,
You are sharper than a snake, a scorpion who sends its venons inside our blood,
Skillful enough to put the exact dose,
Offering its benefits without killing us....while, keep us in a coma!
Where nothing of what we know make anymore sens,
Except being with you, and with the one with whom we fall in love!!!

Love,
Consider yourself as a gift,
With whom we burn into flames,
'Rocky Mountains', 
Photo: Shahrzad Ghaffari, Feb.2014

Without whom we freeze to death!













Love,
Can it be true that where-ever the fear is present,
You might be absent!?!
How do you decide, who & who, where & how?
And, do you only hit the brave hearts,
More the adventurors' eyes ?
The feelings you ancker so deeply,
Into those hearts,
Will remain alive forever and so... 

Love,
So hard to believe that life without knowing you would be possible!
Your endless colors,
Blooming into eyes of your lovers...
'The Fruits of  Love', 
Photo: Shahrzad Ghaffari, Feb.2014
Your most beautiful harmonies,
Tickeling the ears of your lovers,
Magnifying them to each other,
Physically,
And,
Soulfully...




The laziest,
Become the best dancers,
Flying to the endless lands,
And, Life becoming so precious,
To the eyes of the one who had once given it up!!!

There are certainly a few who have the password to go back and forth through your secrets,
You may know a few who use these endless essances for bringing the spring into the hearts of those many hopeless people,
Or, of those hurt lovers who are still so tied to their pains ...!!!




Love, 
I admit that I have a secret to be revealed to you,
You never knew that I had planned to come to your land,
And steal some of your skills!
I had this plan for many years,
To get to you with the idea of leaving you without being hurt.

Did you know about this plan?
Did you know how frightened I was about the pain you could have caused me!
And, one day, when I was free and out of my mind,
You hit me directly, sharply into my chest,
To the deepest of my heart,

Suddenly I found myself there, to where I belonged to,
Became a complete eslave of yours,
My eyes, my lips, my ears, my thoughts...
All of me,
Lost in yours!
Even my breathing seemed no more belonging to me!
My eyes were covered by an endless veil of joy,
And my nose could only search for your perfumes...
I was lost and I wanted to be there, lost, in the land of no where while everywhere...

I travelled to the extreme of my senses, 
I was touched to the depth of my soul....
And, how greatful I am toward you,
And of course to myself,
To let myself to surronder, ,
Please, do not be upset that I escaped,
Forgive me for my betrayal,
For bring your secrets as souvenirs in me,
Cause,
This is what the creatives need to do...
Steal from you, your colors, your perfumes, your music..,
To be able to express Life, through their art!
I suppose you might not mind to let the artists be free to steal!
'The Art of Heart', Photo: Shahrzad Ghaffari, Feb.2014
It should be fun for you. to witness how to be be materialized by them!
I did not want to stay and be blocked inside an illusion,
I got you and so, Life is more meaningful & colorful,
fascinating,
Having you, fear has no place in!!


And so in sign of appreciation, let me invite people,
To love,
To have the dreams of you,
And, teach them how to eternalize you in their hearts!
'The Fireworks from the balcony of Manoir Ville Marie', 
Photo: A guest of Manoir Ville Marie, photographer of National Post, New York, Feb.2012

Let me help them to understand that 
You need 2 elements to manifest, such as
The Rain & the Sun to create rainbows...!

So, whenever the rain runs through my eyes,
I call the Sun in me to shine,
And, thousands of different rainbows appear to surprise me...
And, when the people ask me why I look so fascinated,
I reply, 'Because I Love'...

Shahrzad 14 february 2014


Thanks to those who had been gone through Love but are still suffering, to those who do not let Love manifest because they are fearful. Love for me has its own energy and needs two opposit elements to be manifested. Sometimes, it is right away and ends quite fast. Sometimes hits for longer time, and that is when a couple are deeply in love and do not know it because of the fear or some other reasons or patterns of life...

'The taste of Love, Photo: Shahrzad Ghaffari, Feb.2014
Those of us who are still holding together, remember that the love is there and sometimes for some reasons it becomes harder to feel it because the seeds of Love had been planted in deeper parts of our heart and need to be nourished, with trust and without fear...We deserve to love, and to be loved, sometimes it is not easy because we might not believe in Love at all. But, still Life is less meaningful if we do not let Love integrate into our life!



Let's be curious, be patient, be creative and make many impossibles possible through the process of Love...!

'The Mircle fruit', Photo: Shahrzad Ghaffari, Feb.2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shahrzad est enchantée de votre visite et vous invite à partager votre art de sagesse,...

Bonjour aux Artistes et Artisans de la vie!!! C'est un grand plaisir de partager avec vous ma passion de vivre l'équilibre en harmonie avec la liberté grâce à la comprehension de ma place et la place de l'autrui dans cette univers...
Alros, je vous remercie pour être vous, pour votre générosité et l'ouverture, joignons à cette foire aux merveilles avec nos oeurves crées par la Passion et Tendresse pour la VIE...

CONNECTION DE CE WEBBLOG AVEC MANOIR VILLE MARIE:
Manoir Ville Marie, ce Cocoon de Paix pour beaucoup de clients réguliers qui y offrent leurs présences authentiques!!! Alors, dormir au Manoir Ville Marie est une expérience à la fois paisible et intéressante.

Participez au tirage d'un Certificat de Cadeau d'une nuit pour deux au Manoir Ville Marie':

Tous les deux mois, il vas avoir un tirage (le premier étant le pre,mier septembre 2011) et le nom du gagnant serait annoncé. sur ce weblog

*Racontez-moi un poème, une petite histoire de sagesse de maximum 500 mots, ou une photo, une peinture...

Remerciements:
Je remerci mon très cher fils, Sépandat Stéphane (qui a le regardl très profond sur l'univers et ses êtres) pour m'avoir encourager (plutôt forcé) de faire ce blog en rapport avec mes amis Manoir Ville Marie.

Je remerci mon très cher fils, Maziar Marc (qui a le regard minutieux sur ll'univers et ses êtres) pour m'a aidé (plutôt forcer) d'avoir le courage d'apprendre comment faire ce weblog, toujours disponible pour sa mère, Maziar est un excellent guide et proffesseur.

Enfin, je remerci mon cher mari et compagnon de vie, Bahram Bernard pour m'encourage d'essayer de faire court et simple!!!

A cette étape de ma vie, je crois que la fiérté de l'être humain est dans sa Compréhension de l'Univers...et cette Compréhension nous guide vers la Conscience qui se manifeste souvent par les Arts, La Créativiyé ou nos Actions. Où La Paix est présente, elle y est présente également.

REMARQUES:
. Les textes et photos publiés sur ce blog sont mes propres créations et comme tous les arts peuvent être naîfs maintenant et plus mature plutard!!! Vous allez avoir une part précieux dans mon évolution artistique par vos commentaires.

. Je jongle entre trois langues, alors, pardonnez mes erreurs et si vous souhaitez apporter des corrections, j'en serais ravie (envoyez-moi vos corrections et je les appliquerez) et je vous en serrais très reconnaissante.

... Au fur et à mesure que vous allez me connaitre à travers mon regard sur la VIE, l'univers et le monde..

Je vous aime et j'ai hâte de vous décourvir par votre ART...

Shahrzad

About Me

Canada
J'ai toujours été ravie de mon prénom Shahrzad شهرزاد qui avait été choisi par ma chère mére, un être exceptionnel que j'appelle madar en persan. Quand j'ai appris que Shahrzad voulait dire:'Caractère Libre', j'ai sourri...quand j'ai lu l'histoire de Shahrzad, j'ai encore sourri...et, quand j'ai appris que Shahrzad était dans la Perse antique la déesse de l'apprentissage (ou quelque chose similaire,à confirmer), j'ai me suis demandée comment ma mère savait que ce prénom allait tellement bien à sa fille Shahrzad!