Thursday 1 September 2011

Tavalodet mobarak- Happy Birthday-Joyeuse Fête my dear Sister Fariba-September 1st 2011

All photos are taken August 2011 especially for your birthday my dear sister. I bought two handful bunches of glayolas (one in yellow green and one in deep purple). I walked to the green house of Westmount and took a few of these photos for you. As my intention was offering you my appreciation and love, I met someone, a beautiful women who is physically handicaped whom I met two years ago thanks to some moments of meditation. I offered the small bucket to her and put a beautiful flower behind her ears. We talked with the language of heart (she cannot hear or talk) and I gave her a hug and touched her heart with my hand and left. You see, it seemed that she called me there. She was in the green house in the middle of the flowers, she was a part of this beautiful scenery.  I am not probably allowed to send you her picture but I showed her the photos I am sending to you. If she agrees then I can talk about her more and make a page about her!
Enjoy my sister!


Always fresh and green full of good health


 Wisdom on the top of it!


Making a flower pot of it and sharing it with yours (I offered it to the loving person in the green house)...

The most delicious and healthy abundance always included (I just love this bread and hope can share it with you!)...


Cupid always offers you the most beautiful melodies of love,
Fountains of water runings by  each note of  his flute playing for you and all those who can hear it,
Photo: Shahrzad Ghaffari ,Westmount Green House, 31 Aug.2011



Turning the windmill of the house of your heart  full of the most beautiful and colorful  flowers, prosperity and joy!





I love you  my darling gifted sister Fariba, and wsh you a wonderful day with your darlings Ahmad, Faranak (by heart) and Amin and four of us (by heart) and all those who love you (by heart)...





Thank you Fariba to be my sister,
Thank you for trusting your love,
Thank you for your simplicity and being you,
Thank you for nurishing me with your sincere encouragements,

Your sens of admiration is unique and nourishes more than anything those whomeyou love and trust.
Believe me, my sister, even with all the arts I am tasting,
None can be compared with your art of loving and trusting...
I have a few role models to follow,
You are the one who trusts entriely her heart and manifests it by trust!

 I made a long trip in life,
To realize how much 'your trust' has been precious, nourishing and valuable for me..
Believe me that nothing  in this world can be more nurishing than trust...

                                          I am so proud of what you have done for you first and then for all of us my sister.
                                                 Stay as you are and do not let anything anything disturbs your trust,
          because this is your authenticity, your art and so your strength.

I read books and tried many ways to come this understanding my sister:
Your conviction to love and live in the present has always been there,
Why then I had to study so much to get to where you have always been and wanted to bring me there, too!?!

Well, emotions are manifesting and my tears are running from the fountain of my heart to go through the flute of the cupid and  make it sing for you...enjoy his joyful music, if you want to, you ca let you  be seduced, too!

Adding to all of this, I thank you for your incredible sens of humor
which have always made me laugh until I beg you to stop...
And you know how much I love to laugh.
And when you told me that one of the symptoms of your pre-menopause is laugh,
I just was so pleased because you always made me laugh and now the universe is offering you 'all you can laugh!'
Thank you, thank you Universe for this amazing gift to my darling sister.

Thank you for being the most brilliant hair dresser for me (even though, I have a good part in it!).
Thank you for being fast in shopping!

I am just full of love now and this is so wonderful!
Have a beautiful birthday my sister,
I miss you physically but I feel I am with you in the garden of our heart!
I love you with any blink and any breath!
Let's have fun and laugh!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Shahrzad est enchantée de votre visite et vous invite à partager votre art de sagesse,...

Bonjour aux Artistes et Artisans de la vie!!! C'est un grand plaisir de partager avec vous ma passion de vivre l'équilibre en harmonie avec la liberté grâce à la comprehension de ma place et la place de l'autrui dans cette univers...
Alros, je vous remercie pour être vous, pour votre générosité et l'ouverture, joignons à cette foire aux merveilles avec nos oeurves crées par la Passion et Tendresse pour la VIE...

CONNECTION DE CE WEBBLOG AVEC MANOIR VILLE MARIE:
Manoir Ville Marie, ce Cocoon de Paix pour beaucoup de clients réguliers qui y offrent leurs présences authentiques!!! Alors, dormir au Manoir Ville Marie est une expérience à la fois paisible et intéressante.

Participez au tirage d'un Certificat de Cadeau d'une nuit pour deux au Manoir Ville Marie':

Tous les deux mois, il vas avoir un tirage (le premier étant le pre,mier septembre 2011) et le nom du gagnant serait annoncé. sur ce weblog

*Racontez-moi un poème, une petite histoire de sagesse de maximum 500 mots, ou une photo, une peinture...

Remerciements:
Je remerci mon très cher fils, Sépandat Stéphane (qui a le regardl très profond sur l'univers et ses êtres) pour m'avoir encourager (plutôt forcé) de faire ce blog en rapport avec mes amis Manoir Ville Marie.

Je remerci mon très cher fils, Maziar Marc (qui a le regard minutieux sur ll'univers et ses êtres) pour m'a aidé (plutôt forcer) d'avoir le courage d'apprendre comment faire ce weblog, toujours disponible pour sa mère, Maziar est un excellent guide et proffesseur.

Enfin, je remerci mon cher mari et compagnon de vie, Bahram Bernard pour m'encourage d'essayer de faire court et simple!!!

A cette étape de ma vie, je crois que la fiérté de l'être humain est dans sa Compréhension de l'Univers...et cette Compréhension nous guide vers la Conscience qui se manifeste souvent par les Arts, La Créativiyé ou nos Actions. Où La Paix est présente, elle y est présente également.

REMARQUES:
. Les textes et photos publiés sur ce blog sont mes propres créations et comme tous les arts peuvent être naîfs maintenant et plus mature plutard!!! Vous allez avoir une part précieux dans mon évolution artistique par vos commentaires.

. Je jongle entre trois langues, alors, pardonnez mes erreurs et si vous souhaitez apporter des corrections, j'en serais ravie (envoyez-moi vos corrections et je les appliquerez) et je vous en serrais très reconnaissante.

... Au fur et à mesure que vous allez me connaitre à travers mon regard sur la VIE, l'univers et le monde..

Je vous aime et j'ai hâte de vous décourvir par votre ART...

Shahrzad

About Me

Canada
J'ai toujours été ravie de mon prénom Shahrzad شهرزاد qui avait été choisi par ma chère mére, un être exceptionnel que j'appelle madar en persan. Quand j'ai appris que Shahrzad voulait dire:'Caractère Libre', j'ai sourri...quand j'ai lu l'histoire de Shahrzad, j'ai encore sourri...et, quand j'ai appris que Shahrzad était dans la Perse antique la déesse de l'apprentissage (ou quelque chose similaire,à confirmer), j'ai me suis demandée comment ma mère savait que ce prénom allait tellement bien à sa fille Shahrzad!